We are HYVA experts
As you know Tip N lift are a HYVA main sales service and installation agent with exclusivity on the recovery T Boom cranes. The cranes themselves are undergoing constant development with the new crane line setting the standard in design, performance, reliability and safety for truck mounted cranes. Hyva has launched the first two families of a completely new line of cranes. The first part of the new line, the 13-16 tm class, comprises 12 models:
- HT130 & HT162 13 tm and 16 tm class telescopic boom cranes. Designed to be used in car recovery and in all other applications where a compact, light and easy to operate crane is needed. – TIP N LIFT Exclusivity
- HB130 & HB160 13 tm and 16 tm class articulated boom cranes. Perfect solution for cost and performance in loading and unloading operations.
- HC131, HC143, HC153, HC161, HC171 & HC183 13 tm to 18 tm top performance articulated cranes. Equipped with double linkage boom system. Made for complex lifting applications and high demanding users.
- HC131K & HC161K 13 tm and 16 tm class short boom articulated cranes with double linkages. Designed for high loads delivery. Installation on compact wheelbase trucks. Used in construction applications.
- More tm classes will be added to the new line over the next 2 years, extending the range from 8 to 150 tm.
- Development of the new line, from concept to field operation, has involved customer experience research, ergonomic review, 3D development, Finite Element Analysis, prototype production, laboratory testing and field-based customer acceptance tests.
- A new control station, incorporating both crane and stabiliser controls, has an ergonomic working position and user-friendly interface which delivers better operator efficiency and safety together with improved productivity. Dynamic Load Diagram allows advance verification of the crane lifting capacity based on the truck stability, and, Magic Touch allows automatic folding and unfolding to transport and working positions.
- There are several options for radio remote control and a wide range of stabiliser configurations to ensure safe positioning of the truck in all ground conditions. The wide slewing angle, 425°, is best-in-class for medium sized cranes. And, with an extensive range of accessories and attachments, the cranes are suited to a wide range of applications.
- Durability and lifetime value too is high with enhanced resistance to adverse environmental conditions as a result of a long life painting process, anti-corrosion treatments on non-painted components, protected rubber hose tracks and assembly of components using specialist tools.
- Contact your nearest Hyva dealer now to find out more and discuss your requirements.
Getting to know us
Hyva Crane designs and manufactures truck-mounted cranes which are used in a wide variety of applications across a range of industry sectors, including construction, oil & gas and logistics. Our new generation cranes are designed to cover all possible applications by offering top performance, ease of use and maintenance and high levels of modularity in models, features and accessories.
Our cranes are available globally and our customers include fleet operators, truck dealers, truck manufacturers and vehicle body builders.
At our manufacturing plant in Italy, our technical, purchasing, production and quality teams are all working closely together to design and build our extensive cranes range. And, we have a dedicated team dealing with spare parts ordering and shipment.
Leading global provider
Hyva Crane is part of Hyva Group, a leading global provider of innovative and highly efficient transport solutions for the commercial vehicle and environmental service industries. The company is committed to the development, production, marketing and distribution of components used in hydraulic loading and unloading systems on trucks and trailers.
In addition to Cranes, our product portfolio includes:
> Tipping Solutions (cylinders and tipping gear)
> Container Handling (hook- and skiploaders)
> Waste Handling (transfer stations, compactors and refuse collection bodies)
> Floors (horizontal unloading/loading floors).
Our products are used worldwide across a range of sectors including transport, construction, mining, materials handling and environmental services.
An integral part of Hyva’s business
Our Quality Management System is an important and integral part of Hyva’s business. All product manufacturing is certified to one global quality standard, ISO 9001. And, our procurement and manufacturing is built on a limited number of approved global suppliers, component verification and extensive testing. Quality is controlled and assured at all stages in our business.
Multi-cultural teams leading the business
Hyva is a truly global organisation with over 2,000 employees organised in strong, experienced, multi-cultural teams leading the business at global, regional and country levels. We welcome diversity in education, qualifications, experience and cultural background.
Shaping our future
Our people are the key to shaping our future. They will appreciate the heritage of the company but also understand the importance of looking forward, of working in teams and of serving customers on a global basis. Offering good working conditions and keeping our people safe, healthy and engaged is always a top priority.
The best staffing
Hyva is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best staff in a wide range of disciplines. Professional development is achieved through training, education and experience. And, we manage performance to identify the talent required to create exceptional leaders and teams who can lead change and build an effective and efficient global organisation
Subsidiaries, service partners and dealers
After sales service to support all Hyva Crane products is provided to customers through Hyva subsidiaries, service partners and dealers.
Technical training is delivered by our specialists at our factory in Poviglio, Italy, or in the customers’ countries. A web portal gives service partners and dealers access to technical and marketing documents, spare parts ordering service and monitoring of orders placed.
Our spare parts service is built on a dedicated spare parts stock (at the same location as our production facility), automated warehousing, order management, picking and shipping. It is supported by a new ERP system and a user friendly, web-based ordering system which is available on a global basis to all of our distributors 24/7. The spare parts service offers 24-hour, door-to-door spare parts delivery at three levels of service platinum, gold and silver :
Order before 12am, delivery before 12 am of next day
Order before 12am, delivery before 6pm of next day
Order before 12am, delivery before 6pm of second following day